Life is Short



I just found out that a close friend of mine from college died last year.

Kellie was actually my roommate during my sophomore year at ECU. We lost touch over the years, but I remember her as an amazing person, one of those who always has a way of making you smile. Dance was a true passion of hers and she literally seemed to dance through life.

So many thoughts have run through my head… how God brings people in and out of our lives during different seasons… how we must live each day to the fullest… how we must tell our friends and family how much we love them every chance we get… how I want to leave a legacy of love… added to all of this, I have been questioning how I am living my own life... dancing or just existing…

We must cherish every day. We must cherish those who have been brought into our lives. Though most are with us for only a season, each one helps to form who we become. Kellie definitely influenced my life in many positive ways, and that is how I want to be remembered…

How will you be remembered...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...