Ignorance Is Not Bliss



Today I was given an awesome opportunity to guest post at Rachel's blog, The Lazy Christian. Since you have stopped here, I hope you will go over to read today's post about why we cannot claim ignorance when it comes to our sin! :) Then come back here and leave me a comment. Have a wonderful Friday!

Visit Rachel's blog: www.thelazychristian.com.

2 Responses to "Ignorance Is Not Bliss"

  • Tracy Says:

     Hi Paula.  I read your post at the lazy Christian.  Its really good.  Made me think about my awful driving attitude.  I'm not a road hog or anything, but stop streets and commas, etc.  If we know better then we should do better. I'll be following your blog.  Again, great post.
    God bless
    Tracy


  • PaulaEbert Says:

    Thanks so much for your sweet words! :) Glad you ran across my blog!!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...