A New Look...A New Season



A few weeks ago, I wrote about the changing of the seasons. In the past six months or so, several seasons of my life have changed:
  • I left work to come home and be a mommy;
  • Joshua was born;
  • Jeffrey graduated preschool;
  • Because of changes at the church AND my not working there anymore, the sense of my “identity” in ministry has changed;
  • My best friend moved away.

Accepting change has proven extremely difficult for me. I get stuck in comfort zones that seem to be missing the exits… at least in my mind.
The concept of letting go is foreign. But change is inevitable. If we never experienced change in our lives, it would get a little boring.

So, with all of the other changes, I figured it was time to EMBRACE change (not just try to accept it). You will notice that the blog looks very different today. After thinking about it for a long time, I finally made the switch to wordpress.com… and was amazed at how much design work I was actually able to do on their free site. Now included are a few extra things I was unable to do on blogger, so I’m pretty excited.

Okay… so after rambling about the blog a bit… this is still a difficult season… one that I am continuously attempting to grasp. God is in control, and I’m sure there is a lot of learning to do throughout this time. My prayer for all of us is that we will not only accept change when it comes into our lives, but that we will learn to embrace the changes that God brings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...