What Is Authenticity?



Today, my friend Marni gave me the opportunity to guest post on her blog... about a subject that I am very passionate about. Read the intro here and then jump over to her blog for the rest. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authenticity. A word that stirs in me a passion for this generation.
As I'm writing this, our country is remembering that painful day 10 years ago in New York: September 11, 2011. The day the towers came down. On that day and in the days that followed, people of this country showed authenticity. They showed their true selves. They genuinely loved. They didn't care what others thought. No bravado. Just love.

Continue reading here: Relevant Brokenness. Then leave a comment... on either blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...